This policy applies to all categories of personal data entities, whose data are processed in accordance with the above stated law.
Who are we?
Title: Balkan Rural Development Network
Address: Str. “Kosta Veselinov” no.3a, 1000 Skopje
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of personal data entities
As a controller over the fulfillment of the legal obligations and authorities, set for regular functioning of the organization and for meeting the organization’s goals, as well as in accordance with the nature of the work of the organization, the Balkan Rural Development Network processes personal data of the following categories of personal data entities:
- Employees – in accordance with the Law on Work/Labor Records, and for the purpose of fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Candidates for employment – for the purpose of fulfillment of contractual obligations, i.e. for the purpose of employment of a natural person, and in accordance with the will of the candidates in the organization, data for candidates for employment are processed as well.
- Training participants – based on the consent to participate in trainings organized by the organization, under the activities of the organization, personal data of training participants are processed as well.
How do we collect your personal data?
The website is also used to inform the public about announcements, activities, and data that the organization is obliged to publish about the organization, as well as contact information (address of the organization, telephone number, e-mail address and information about the authorized person for personal data protection).
Visitors to our website
When visiting our website, logs with the following data are created for each visitor:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The device you are accessing from, type and model.
- Your operating system.
- Browser type, plugins and version.
- The sections and subsections you visit on our website and the time you spend on each section.
- The URL of the page that redirected you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used when trying to find our website.
- The language of the browser you are using.
- Country (specified via IP address).
While administering the website www.ruralnet.mk, we strive to respect everyone’s privacy and the protection of all personal data that is collected from visitors who visit the website, during which we act as a controller of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. The organization’s website uses only required cookies, which allow ensuring normal functioning of the website.
Which cookies we use and why?
Generally, a website uses a cookie to distinguish a visitor from other visitors of the website. This primarily helps the organization to provide the visitor a good experience when the visitor searches the website and allows the organization to improve it. Cookies are also used to facilitate the operation of the website or to remember the visitors’ activities and preferences, to provide personalized / customized content on the website and to display its navigation history. The organization’s website uses only essential cookies, which allow ensuring normal functioning of the website.
Essential cookies allow the visitor to navigate through the website and use the basic features of the site. Without these cookies, the organization cannot provide the required services.
For any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com