- Client: Rural Development Network of North Macedonia, within the project ” Develop capacities of BRDN network to become accountable actor for development of sustainable rural areas in the Western Balkan Region”, funded by the Swedish development organization “We Effect”.
- Subject of the procurement: The subject of procurement is engaging trainer and co-trainer for conducting online training in English, for representatives of LAGs from 6 Western Balkan countries (North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), covering the following topics:
– administration and management of LEADER LAGs; and
– animation and mobilization of rural stakeholders regarding LEADER approach.
Detailed descriptions of the tasks for the trainer and the co-trainer are provided in the provided Terms of References.
The bidders are obliged to submit:
- Professional portfolio with relevant experience
- Financial offer
- The bids should be submitted not later than 20th November, 2020 to the both e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The most favourable bidders will be notified and invited to sign the contract.