Networking and Advocacy for Green Economy – NAGE
Project name: Networking and Advocacy for Green Economy – NAGE
Duration: 10.04.2018 – 31.03. 2021
Donor: European Union
Budget: Total estimated budget- EUR 1,071 ,269;
EU financing – EUR 964,069
Implementing Organization Rural Development Network of RM (RDN of RM)
• Croatian Rural Development Network (HMRR)
• Albanian Network for Rural Development (ANRD)
• Network for Rural Development of Montenegro ( MRRCG)
• Network for Rural Development of Serbia (MRRS)
• Network of organizations for rural development of Kosovo (NORDK)
• Rural Development Network in Bosnia and Herzegovina (MRRBiH)
• Overall objective of the project is to provide support to enhance the policy and decision-making impact of BRDN and its constituents, through involvement in the agricultural and rural program and policy reform processes for introduction of the green economy concept.
• Specific objectives (outcomes)of the action
• Oc1: Strengthening of the grassroots’ CSOs capacities in generic work, advocacy and networking, to be able to sustain their role of agricultural and rural reform advocates, in transparent and accountable way;
• Oc2: Introduction of the concept of green economy as unique cross-cutting entrepreneurial model for rural diversification and sustainability;
• Oc3: BRDN and its constituents use evidence-based policy development and rights-based advocacy to foster the national EU CAP approximation processes and promote green economy.
Intermediary specific objective of the action
Strengthened BRDN’s networking and advocacy capacities, increased recognition, broadened impact and strengthened participation in policy decision-making processes .